SENZI is proud to return in USA this year to host this exclusive 2 days hands on class in ATLANTA. We will continue to study the dynamics of precision cutting as well as progressing to the next stage . Here the students will learn the importance of suitability plus combining shapes & techniques together to achieve more salon creative looks.
SOLD OUT: USA, ATLANTA | 17th -18th March 2019
YOUR FIRST DAY
- 9.30am – Digital Lecture : Design to suite
- 10.30am – Coffee Break
- 10.45am – CREATE demo
- 1pm – Lunch
- 2pm – Intimate hands on workshop with the Director . Mannequin heads will be used to let students have no limitations on the experimentation progress.
YOUR SECOND DAY
- 9.30am – Intimate hands on workshop with the directors . Mannequin heads will be used to let students have no limitations on the experimentation progress
- 1pm – Lunch
- 2pm – CREATE Demo
- 4.15pm – Suitability Role play Consultation . Each team will present their thoughts on how to create bespoke look on their partner. Live group feedback will be provided by the Director.
- 5.15pm – Diploma Ceremony
- 5.30pm – Wrap Up
PRICE: 600 £
Pay Full Amount £600 ( apx 765$ )
Pay deposit 300£ ( apx 382$ )
This ticket is not refundable.
If you pay deposit only an email will be sent to you 15 days prior the class as a reminder to complete the rest of the payment .